onsdag 27. april 2011

Salvation Army thrift store


I love to shop second hand if I have the opportunity to do so. I like to hunt treasures at our lokal Salvation Army thrift store. Once in a while I also go to some neighboring towns to look at their Salvation Army thrift stores. It feels good to shop good stuff at low prices, give money to charity and be eco friendly at the same time. ;-)


Recently I have bought two new cookbooks from the thrift store. They are both in Norwegian, but you can get the one by Tessa Kiros in English at Amazon. In English it is called "Falling Cloudberries: A World of Family Recipes".


I just love cookbooks in bright colors with nice pictures of wonderfully presented food.. Inspiring but still a little bit challenging.


 I hope to share some of the dishes from my new cookbooks with you soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...