I am going to bake some cupcakes for my friends wedding this weekend. So now I practice my baking skills. By the way, these cupcakes tastes heavenly! ;)
Recipe for cupcakes batter:
3 1/2 dl sugar
225 g (8 oz) margarine
2 dl milk
5 dl flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Whisk eggs and sugar until it is fluffy.
2. Melt the butter and add the milk.
3. Add the dry ingredients into a bowl.
4. Add the dry ingredients and the mix of butter and milk alternately to the fluffy eggs.
5. Poor the batter into paper liners placed in a cupcake tray, filling each liner 3/4 full.
6. Bake the cupcakes in the middle of the oven at 180 ° C (356 F) for approx. 20 minutes.
Recipe for Butter CreamIngredients:
100 g (3.5 oz) margarine
300 g (10.5 oz) sifted powdered sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons milk
1. Whisk the tempered margarine, powdered sugar and vanillaectract mixed with sugar.
2. Add the milk. Whip until the cream is light, airy and smooth and easy to work with.
3. Add some food colouring if you want the butter cream to be coloured.